Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Eve


By Lei

The tight red dress I had on was not very comfortable,
so I tried to find a place to sit where I could kind of
hike it up and let my body breathe a little. I found a
perfect couch-like chair in the corner of the crowded
office, where I sat down, pulled my dress up, and
draped my coat over my lap so I wouldn't flash anyone.
If someone asked me, I'd just say I was cold.

I had a tall glass of champagne in my hand, but I
wasn't feeling very festive. My lover of the past year
had decided she wanted something new, which meant
someone new, so I was dateless and bitchy. I hadn't
really wanted to go to the party, but my boss was very
explicit that she wanted everyone to attend. So I
sucked it up and dropped in, but I was ready to leave.

"Oh, Liane. I'm so glad you made it. Isn't this fun?" I
looked up at the person to give them a snide answer,
but when I saw it was Jean, my boss, I held it in. She
was all decked out for the night, wearing a royal blue
velvet pantsuit with a plunging neckline, and diamonds
dripping from her earlobes. She actually looked kind of
sexy, but I was in too bad a mood to really notice.

"Do you need a refill?" she asked, looking at my
wineglass.

I mustered a smile. "Sure, I'll have another." I barely
noticed when she replaced my champagne with a
Screwdriver, heavy on the vodka. I drank it down,
gasping as the fiery liquid coursed down my throat.

"Wow, this is pretty potent." I commented, feeling a
little warm.

I had never had much of a tolerance for alcohol. "Oh,
yes, but it's the holidays! You need to have a little
fun!" said Jean, putting her hand on my shoulder. She
seemed a little tipsy, having downed a couple of shots
herself. Her eyes were a little red, and her face was
flushed.

"Sure, I guess so." I gulped down the rest of my drink,
and grabbed a beer from someone that was passing by.
After I finished it, I was feeling pretty happy. The
voices of people around me were becoming slurred into
one musical hum, and the dim lights of the office made
it feel as if I were in the middle of a dream.

I stood up, deciding I needed a little fresh air. I had
forgotten that my dress was lifted up to my hips, so
when I stood, the coat fell from my lap, and my red
lace panties peeked out from under the folds of my
dress. I saw Jean's eyes follow the curve of my body
down to my crotch area, and found myself getting
excited.

She leaned over and whispered in my ear. "What do you
say we move this party into my office?"

I followed her eagerly, and she took my hand, leading
me to her corner office down the hall from the party.
Locking the door behind us, she turned and stared at me
lustily. "I've had my eye on you for a while," she
said, running her finger down my bare arm, causing me
to shiver.

I never realized what a beautiful woman she was. She
had long, thick blonde hair that curled over her
shoulders, grazing her breasts provocatively. Her dark
eyes were probing mine, waiting for a response.

"I've been watching you to." I replied, not believing I
was admitting this to my boss.

Suddenly, she pulled me into her arms and gave me a
long, passionate kiss, her hot tongue exploring my
mouth. She reached behind me and unzipped my dress,
letting it fall to the floor in a silky red puddle. She
stepped back, admiring my form. I hadn't worn a bra, so
my breasts were bare, nipples hard as rocks. My brief
panties were red stretch lace, barely covering my
mound, and a tiny g-string up the back was nestled
between my round ass cheeks. She smiled appreciatively,
and began undressing herself.

First, she unbuttoned her suit jacket, flinging it onto
the floor. She was wearing a black lace teddy
underneath, her huge breasts straining against the
material. She took off her pants then, and I could see
there was nothing covering her pussy. The dark blond
curls covering that delicious cunt were exposed, making
my own cunt throb with desire.

She kept her three inch black leather heels on, which
made her calf muscles in her long legs stand out even
more, and added to her already impressive height. Jean
sat down on her desk, spreading her legs open so I
could see between her legs.

"Do you like what you see?" she drawled, using her
fingers to spread open the lips of her pussy.

"Y-yes..." I said, finding it hard to concentrate on
what she was saying. I was just focusing on her
fingers, which were slowly rubbing circles on her
swollen clit.

"Do you want to come here and lick my cunt?" she
barked, more of a demand than a request.

"Yes." I said quickly, crossing the room and kneeling
in front of her.

"First you must put on a little show for me." she said,
closing her legs.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"I want you to play with yourself for me."

"What?"

Jean smiled. "I said, I want you to play with yourself.
Take off your panties and lie on the carpet."

I obeyed, and lay on the floor, totally nude. "Now, I
want you to spread your legs and put your fingers on
your cunt." She was enjoying herself.

I spread my thighs and touched my burning pussy,
feeling it pulse under my touch.

"Open your legs wider. There, that's it. Now put your
fingers inside your cunt, and get them wet with your
juices." I did as I was told, and moaned a bit as I
felt how hot and wet I was. I shoved my fingers in and
out, feeling waves of lust ride through my body.

She got off the desk and took off the rest of her
clothes. Straddling me, she rubbed her mound on mine,
grinding down so our wetness mixed. With her clit
against mine, we bucked and moaned together, close to
coming. When she stood up, I gasped in protest, wanting
her to let me come.

She went to her desk and got out a double dildo, and I
smiled with pleasure. She inserted one side into my
flaming pussy, and it went in easily, lubricated by my
juices. She sat on the other half, letting it sink into
her open cunt. She rode it with ecstasy, screaming and
moaning. She placed her fingers on my clit, and I was
in paradise, the dildo being pushed in and out, my clit
being rubbed vigorously by my wild lover.

When we both came, she took away the dildo and lay
beside me, intent on giving me more pleasure. She
rammed three fingers into my cunt, and I dripped all
over her hand, my cum coating her fingers thickly. She
pulled them out only to suck off my juices, then
inserted them again.

"Yeah, Liane, you love this, don't you? You like having
me fuck you like this! I can make you come again and
again, just let me fuck you all night long."

I screamed, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me please! Ooh, yeah, that
feels so fucking good!" My hips rocked, wanting her to
go deeper inside. She responded by burying her face
between my thighs, licking and sucking on my clit like
a madwoman. I came in one dizzying, screaming rush, and
lay there panting and sweating, weak from a monstrous
climax.

"How's your New Year's Eve now, baby?" she asked,
placing my hand on her pussy.

"Just fine," I replied. "Just fine."

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2005-2008 by LNews. All opinions posted are those of the individuals who wrote them. If you've got something to say, post it in the comments or email it to us.